Apply here: https://www.indeed.com/job/maintenance-worker-926daaa5f842ebde
Braveworks is seeking a full time Maintenance Worker to join their Maintenance Department in Houghton, MI. The Braveworks team are developers, owners, and operators of brands that exist to create better lifestyles in our communities.
This is a full time position, Monday- Friday, with weekend availability required. The Maintenance Department is responsible for the upkeep and maintenance of all properties within the company. This position will include:
- Working regularly on preventative maintenance for facility and equipment, as assigned.
- Working closely with Maintenance Director, staff, and tenants on work orders and completing them within 24 hours.
- Maintaining the inside of buildings, including tenant apartments, commercial spaces and common areas in buildings. This includes but is not limited to air conditioner and furnace maintenance, painting, window cleaning, removal of trash, changing of lights,
- changing of filters, and general upkeep of buildings.
- Maintaining grounds including outside building repair, lawn maintenance and garbage removal.
- Observe and communicate problems, concerns and issues in tenant units, other commercial buildings, and throughout the grounds.
- Avoid loss, breakage, and waste of supplies and equipment
- Maintaining record of tenant repairs and work performed in project tracking software
- Performing janitorial tasks and repairs, as required
- Must have working knowledge of loaders, plow trucks, snow removal equipment and lawn care equipment.
- Must be willing to be on call in rotation and work weekends when needed.
Pay: $17.00 per hour
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Weekend availability
- general maintenance: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)