OHM Advisors | Administrative Assitant
Administrative Assistant – Hancock· Locations
Hancock, MI 49930, USA
Come work for OHM Advisors, the community advancement firm.
With the singular mission of Advancing Communities, we create great places. And we do it by being uncompromisingly people-centric and delivering innovation day in and day out.
As more than 650+ professionals delivering award-winning work access the architecture, engineering, and planning spheres, we believe that collaboration breeds higher-grade solutions and that something incredible grows from a team of experts with individual specialties.
What You Will Contribute to OHM Advisors
The full-time Administrative Assistant performs a full range of administrative duties supporting approximately 30 staff members located within our Hancock office and helps support our satellite offices as needed via phone and video conferencing. This position interacts with all levels of staff daily. The ideal candidate will need to work independently as well as being a team member.
· Responsible for opening and closing the office.
· Greets visitors, screens incoming calls, and oversees all operations at the front office.
· Coordinates outgoing mail and UPS for all departments.
· Scheduling and upkeep of conference rooms including setting up video and/or conference calls.
· Inventory, ordering, and stocking of office supplies.
· Assist with proposal preparation, including setting up and manipulating budget spreadsheets.
· Coordinates travel arrangements as necessary.
· Provide coordination and support for events, conferences, webinars, and career fairs.
· Develop and maintain complex spreadsheets and other business-related documents.
· Work with local team members coordinating employee activities.
· Additional duties as needed.
As a trusted member of OHM Advisors’ Administrative Group, focused on bringing the corporate mission of Advancing Communities to life, you will collaborate with hard-working, innovative thinkers who are driven to create best-in-class marketing for our firm and bring
What You Will Need to Succeed
· Associate’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent work experience.
· Minimum of two to three years of administrative experience.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Proficient in Microsoft Suite with a strong knowledge of Excel.
· Capable of working as a team member.
Growth at OHM Advisors
Our staff is our greatest asset. We continuously strive to provide tools, mentorship, and resources to help you win at work and in life. Read about some of our self-designed career advancement and enrichment programs, like OHM Wellness, OHM Grad School, and OHM University, on our website.
OHM Advisors is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or protected veteran status.
Associates or better in Business Administration or related field.
High School / GED or better.
2-3 years: Administrative Experience
Licenses & Certifications
State Driver Lic.
Please send cover letter and resume to Deana.Paoli-Wuori@ohm-advisors.com
|D (906) 696-7114 ||