CPA or CPA Candidate
Well established Houghton CPA firm is currently accepting resumes for the position of Senior Accountant. CPA Candidates and those with previous experience preferred, however, we will train the right individual who demonstrates a desire to learn. Duties include managing engagements in the service areas of bookkeeping, compilation, review, and tax. Experience in public accounting a plus. This is a prime opportunity for the positive, career-focused individual looking to excel in a fast-paced, flexible and professional environment. We offer ongoing training and a competitive compensation and benefit package.
Starting salary of $45,000 + based on experience. In addition, our firm offers health insurance, HSA, profit sharing, 401(k), retirement plan, disability and life insurance and continued professional education as well as an opportunity to advance within our company.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting required
- CPA Candidates preferred; CPA license a bonus
- Demonstrated proficiency with MSO (Word and Excel) required
- Experience with business accounting software (QuickBooks, Thompson Reuters CS Professional Suite/Ultra Tax) preferred
- Candidate should have strong time management skills with an ability to organize and prioritize projects, and meet deadlines
Rukkila, Negro, and Associates, CPAs, PC
310 Shelden Avenue
Houghton, MI 49931
To apply send resume and cover letter to: Heather@Rukkilanegro.com